“North Country Pizza? Whodathunkit?”
Review of Reno's Pizza House

Reno's Pizza House
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Caribou
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Two of our group just happened to be the Caribou area so we ended up at Reno's for lunch. It was simply great. Starting with the service. The lady was the consummate waitress. Fast, accurate, and rapier like wit enhanced the whole setting. The place is small but handled our group of eight handily. No complaints about the food, either. I had a special request which was taken care of without comment. The local pizza joint was well worth the visit. I'll go back when I'm in area...

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Small family restaurant that uses homemade ingredients. Good and very friendly service. Prices are very reasonable

1  Thank Dennis W
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

great breakfast and was weekday and was easy to get seats. good home style Choice food. had something for everybody

1  Thank Christina H
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The pizza was super-greasy but sooo delicious!!! My boyfriend's entree was not properly described (the club sandwich burger of some sort?). But he enjoyed it nonetheless.

Service was good---not overbearing but not a ghost.

Atmosphere was okay. Just standard tables/booths and chairs in a small dining room. Lots of chatter but not too loud to be able to have our own private conversation.

Very casual dining experience where you will definitely see the typical local Caribou crowd of mostly 40 years old and up!

I'd go back. It was neat for me personally because my boyfriend had worked there as a teenager over 30 years ago!

2  Thank AlaskaOnMyMind
Reviewed 21 March 2017

The food here is always good. I ordered take out today and they made it very easy. Great service, even when busy. They have a good variety of specials. A very relaxed atmosphere and they welcome kids. A good meal at a reasonable price.

1  Thank jimcyr

Been to Reno's Pizza House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK