Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews room was large place to stay nice size refrigerator and microwave maine carpet
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

This is a great place to stop after a long day's drive The gentleman who checked us in was extremely pleasant and welcoming and the room was large and very clean. In addition, the grounds are well maintained and you can tell the owners take pride in this place. If you are travelling through Maine and need a place to stay for the night, I highly recommend the Canaan Motel.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Clean, neat, good price, and a room available at the last minute as we drove through an evening rainstorm. The owner waited up for us which we appreciated. Interior seemed recently redone: carpet, tile, paint, furniture were all in like-new condition.

Room tip: We were in #11 in the back - quiet. No traffic noise.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed here on a Saturday night when everything else was booked. We were pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable the room was. It was complete with a kitchenette as well. The owners were very pleasant and onsite. We had a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karla V
Reviewed 19 November 2019

* I ask because this is a MOTEL.
* I ask because after 3 visits here for weeks each time, the reason MUST have been you!
* I ask because your details are terrible!
* I ask because I spend 200+ days a year in hotels and motels and no motel comes close to tjis place.
* And I ask because I want to let you know I give multiple thumb ups to everyone else that did leave nothing but favorable ratings. Neil, the proprietor is nothing but polite and certainly honest. So if he didn't bend because you were expecting an hourly rate or the equivelent of.....wrong place! This MOTEL is in a quiet town and expects the same. Hunting? Visiting family? Just visiting the beautiful area? Doesn't matter, just be respective and as quiet as the surroundings here and as behaved as you'd expect at home. This MOTEL is the cleanest i've stayed in since I swore I'd never stay in another. Read the better reviews! The pool, the grounds, the close proximity to just about anything, is awesome! Remember, you are in Maine, Cannan Maine. If your looking to party and scream aloud, wrong place! Wrong town! NYC is only 7.5 hours away. Go there or back to there!
Hey Cannan motel, and all of Cannan, THANKS FOR YOUR HOSPITAILITY! I can't wait to come back! Thank you for the welcome feeling.

Date of stay: November 2019
4  Thank kodiakcj
Reviewed 10 October 2019

This is a good hotel offering rooms at a very affordable price. This was the 2nd year we stayed. I liked everything. Very friendly staff, place was very clean and Large rooms. It had everything needed for a great stay. Bed was very comfortable. Will return again.

Date of stay: October 2019