All reviews would stay here again fire pit beds were comfortable maine spa pet
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Always welcoming and friendly. The rooms are very clean and pleasant. There’s fresh coffee and doughnuts every morning. There’s a heated outdoor pool and an indoor hot tub. There’s beautiful beautiful scenic roads in the are that like to ride our motorcycle through. I highly recommend staying here if you’re in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
19  Thank rlw2810
Reviewed 2 July 2018

This is a great, centrally located, motel. We stayed there for 3 days and loved it. Bed was extremely comfortable, which you cannot say about most hotels. The owner was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were immaculately clean. Nice pool, nice large back yard with grill and camp fire area, and very quiet!

Stayed: June 2018
20  Thank kim t
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Great clean motel, large room and nice pool area. Very nice management & helpful as well. Remodeled rooms, very reasonable room rate. Good rural location if needing some peace and quiet. About 10 mins from some very good restaurants. I would stay here again. I highly recommend canaan motel to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
22  Thank GA T
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Room was extremely clean and had everything I needed. Comfortable bed and pillows, fridge, microwave, flat tv, hot shower. Really enjoyed my 5 night stay and Neal manager is very friendly. I will come back the next time If I'm in area. I recommend canaan motel you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
29  Thank Markus P
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I had very pleasant stay for 1 night. I was looking for strictly non pet & non smoking room. Bed was very comfortable. Not too far from colby college as I was visiting in waterville. One of the reason I reserved room here is not being pet friendly anymore as I didn't want to stay in pet room. I would stay here again. I recommend canaan motel to everyone.

Room Tip: Hotel is no longer Pet Friendly and I prefer my room strictly non pet & non smoking.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo