When I began my search for the location of our wedding, I didn't really know where to begin. So, being new to the area I did what I had so many times before when I didn't know something--I "googled" it. I knew I wanted to have my wedding ceremony and reception somewhere small and intimate where my closest family and friends could enjoy a memorable evening together, but all of the bed and breakfasts I came across required a certain number of guests, or charged an arm and a leg to stay. That was until I found the Hawthorne Inn.
From the minute I opened the Hawthorne Inn homepage, to the day my family and I arrived at the inn, I felt nothing but generosity and warmth. Maryanne graciously worked with me to plan every detail of the evening so that my wedding went off without a hitch. She gave me overall suggestions about the timeline of the evening, created a fantastic dinner menu, and even got me in contact with a photographer and officiant!
Whether you're looking for a romantic place to spend a weekend, a cozy place to just get away, or an intimate location for a wedding, the Hawthorne Inn is worth the trip! We experienced great service, food, and company in the charming little town of Camden at the Hawthorne Inn, and quite honestly had the perfect wedding. We cannot wait to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine