We chose the Hawthorn Inn to host our wedding ceremony and reception, and could not have picked a better venue. Our closest family and friends all stayed at the inn with us for the weekend, and we were all welcomed and attended to with personal care throughout the weekend. The service was exceptional, and included a delicious homemade breakfast each morning. The rooms were charming and comfortable, and we loved being able to walk down to the harbor and into town each day.
The wedding ceremony and reception were perfect. Every detail was taken care of, and as the bride, I did not have to worry about one thing the entire weekend. Maryanne and staff took care of everything behind the scenes, making for the happiest and most relaxing wedding I could have hoped for. The venue itself was beautiful, the catering phenomenal and the wedding details - flowers, place settings, etc. - were attended to personally and with much care. The event was both intimate and elegant.
The Hawthorn Inn was a perfect choice for the small intimate wedding we wanted, and we could not have asked for a better experience. Many of our guests have already expressed a desire to return to the inn, and we are hoping to return on our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Camden bed and breakfast set in a Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine