A complete lodging and culinary event in a chef owned and run inn. Our room was charming "Toscana" with a comfortable antique four poster bed. The only element lacking is a tub. When you stay at Hartstone Inn & Hideaway it is essential to indulge in Michael Salmon's five course prix fixe dinner. The menu changes daily and is excellent value for a perfect balance of dishes and a comprehensive wine list. The taste sensation does not stop here, breakfast is yet another delectable treat. There is a "tablet" on each table displaying photos of Michael & Mary Jo's recent culinary tours of Tuscany and Loire Valley. For a price you can join them on future foodie adventures, stay in a chateau and assist Michael in preparing the evening meals with local fresh produce. But no need for disappointment if this is not possible as you can join a cooking class during your stay at Hartstone Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine dining B&B Fodor's considers "An elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination offering a unique experience in pampered luxury." Recipient of AAA's 4 Diamond Award of excellence for lodging and dining. Luxurious amenities include: memorable multi-course breakfast, fine linens & robes, down comforters and pillows, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, MP3 players, TV/DVD, complementary WiFi and guest computers. Enhance your stay w/a gourmet picnic, massage or become Chef for the Day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hartstone Inn & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartstone Inn And Hideaway
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Hotel Camden
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Camden, Maine