“Great!”

Ranked #8 of 53 Restaurants in Camden
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Had the cup of soup and a sandwich - haddock chowder was so thick with haddock chunks, a cup was like a meal. Great BLT to go with it! Clam chowder was excellent! Also thick with clams! WELL worth the money! Quick to serve and be waited on. Great for when you are waiting on a harbor cruise.

1  Thank Susan S

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We ate breakfast at the Marriner's Restaurant this morning because of a recommendation from a local Camden resident and I'm glad we did.

I had the Maine blueberry pancakes and my wife had an egg and potato platter with wheat toast.

We both enjoyed our meals and we'd definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband and I ate lunch here twice in one week. We were fortunate enough to be seated on the lovely small deck overlooking the waterfall flowing out into the bay. The service was fast and friendly. The food was delicious...not too pricey. We had fish (haddock) & chips one day and lobster salad another day.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

So I had the lobster omelette - and it was great. highly recommended by a local and there were correct.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I came here with my folks to just grab a quick cup of chowder which they were known for according to their sign.

My takeaways:

1) If it is a beautiful day, grab a seat outside, the views are just gorgeous.

2) Services was fast, efficient, and very friendly.

3) If you are a tourist, like me, looking for a lunch that included chowder and possibly a lobster roll, then look no further.

4) The chowder was filled with clams and it was the traditional thin style with loads of flavor. We had a "rollette" which was supposed to be on the small side for a lobster roll. Let me tell you what, this little beauty was STUFFED with lobster claw and overflowing. I can't even imagine a regular roll. No way I could have put that down unless it was my only meal.

5) We were in and out in probably 30 to 40 minutes and back out shopping. This is a must stop in CAMDEN. I hear the blueberry pancakes are off the charts good too.

Highly recommend.