All reviewsmain streetfourth floorexposed brickgated lotharbor view roombreakfast buffetdowntown locationmake your own wafflescookiesmiddle of townnice balconypark the carfloor roomdog bedshops and restaurantscomfortable bedswonderful hotel
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Always wanted to visit Camden Maine and when we did we made the right choice to stay here. Everything about this hotel was exactly as we wanted it to be. It was cozy it was comfortable and we brought our two Chihuahuas and they were treated like kings and queens. Natalie was excellent at the front desk and she was our favorite person we interacted with the entire weekend. The bed in the hotel is one of the best I had ever slept on. We extended our vacation by one day spur of the moment because were having such a great time. I would recommend staying here before any of the other hotels that they own because it is cheaper yet within walking distance to all the other amenities their hotel has down the street (two bars with excellent drinks).

We will be back!!! Maybe December. :-)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel location was fantastic, room was great, staff was great, breakfast offering was great, but balcony was absolutely filthy, walking into room from balcony tracked dirt on carpet.
Paid for a balcony overlooking water on top floor, but did not go out on it after first try to enjoy because of dirty conditions. All they had to do was vac and wet mop it occasionally, but didn’t.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Gary W
lcimanager, Guest Relations Manager at Lord Camden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Gary W.,

I would like to first thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Lord Camden Inn! We are so happy that you have shared your experience with us. I am delighted to see that the overall experience at the Inn was to your standards as we strive to grow and exceed the expectations that our guests may have when coming to stay with us. I greatly appreciate your feedback regarding our balconies and I do want to apologize for how dirty and unacceptable they were. Definitely not to our standards. We dropped the ball on this and make no excuses. We have alerted our housekeeping team so that the proper steps can be taken to avoid this from happening in the future. Our housekeeping staff works very hard to maintain the high level of cleanliness and comfort for our guests at all times and any sort of feedback on the quality of our work is important for growth and improvement. Again, please accept our apologies and I want to thank you for your time and review. We certainly hope you are willing to give us another opportunity in the future to create a much more positive experience.

Warmly,
Samara Oliver
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Our room was very nicely appointed and had a balcony overlooking the river. Only complaint was the noise from the lobby - our room was right next to the front desk. Great service and perfect location. Free breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjtfq
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Loved this bed and breakfast. We were walk ins on a Saturday on an unexpected trip to Camden. By far the best bed of any hotel I've ever stayed at. The woman at the front desk Natalie was amazing. She was so helpful with our accommodations and suggesting restaurants. Definitely worth the money and we would go back in a heartbeat!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Traveling through Camden on the way to a vacation in Canda we were only able to spend one night here but it will not be the last time. The service was incredible, I almost started to feel bad they were doing SO much to make us comfortable, dinner recommendations and reservations, hauling our bags across the street and generally offering us ANY assistance we might need. The room was beautiful, sparkling clean and comfortable. Linens were lovely. Camden is one of my favorite coastal towns and now I have a favorite hotel in town!.

Room Tip: The harbor view rooms are lovely at sunset.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family