This early April, we spent a night at the Camden Harbour Inn. Although the weather was partly cloudy in the skies of Maine, the sun was shining in this nice Inn. The reception was very good. We found the employees eager to please. Since it was not too busy.. yet, they gave us an upgrade; a room with a balcony overlooking the harbour. Only the bathroom needed more space to put our personal items. There was no separate shower. But it was clean. The bedroom itself was spacious and well appointed.
The owners are Dutch and the European flair is there (my husband is also Dutch and he was pleasantly surprised to be able to speak his native tongue.) The Cuisine at Natalie's was real gourmet cuisine.This new chef will go a long way.. Even at breakfast they first bring an <amuse> to start. That was a nice thing to do. Then I chose lobster (we're in Maine, remember ?) with poached eggs and spinach. Delicious.(my husband would say <lekker>.. . means the same.) We recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine