We stayed during the winter, took advantage of an off season special. I'm glad we did, because we were a little disappointed by the room, and would have been very much so had we paid full price in season. They were doing construction work across from our room (oh well, off season, they've got to do it at sometime), hopefully that crew would end up in our bathroom, it sorely needed updating. The sink was chipped and peeling, really bothered me. Moulton Brown goodies were a real treat. We had a harbor view room on the third floor, the view was very nice, and the room was OK, but the bedding was way too much, we had to unmake the bed so we weren't smothered by the ultra heavy down. I love a good down cover, but there was an extra heavy one which we had to pile on the floor so we could sleep in comfort. The restaurant was amazing, and we'll go back there for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine