We stay at the CHI for romantic getaways now and then and have always had excellent experiences. This time we went midweek and stayed in the New Amsterdam suite. The only complaint I have is that we were awakened at 6:55 a.m. by trucks backing up. The truck noise went on for 25 minutes or so and then was over, but it was enough to wake us up. I don't know if they were picking up the dumpster or if it was construction trucks. The innkeeper didn't seem to know about it.
Apart from this, our stay was as perfect as always. The food at Natalie's is some of the best in Maine (try the shrimp risotto) and the bartender is fabulous. Make sure you spend time hanging out at the bar having a drink before your dinner, it will be worth you while.
If you go to Camden, don't even consider staying elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine