Fort Knox Inn
US$ 108
Bucksport Motor Inn(Bucksport)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
Yardarm Motel(Searsport)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 94
US$ 89
Seascape Motel and Cottages(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 130
Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
The Gull Motel(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
Belfast Harbor Inn(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 168
Yankee Clipper Motel(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
Best Western White House Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

All reviewsthe riverdirectly across the streetolder hotelwalking pathwater viewroom was cleanmiddle of townmovie theaterthird floorplace to staypenobscot narrows bridgewithin walking distancenice scenerybar harboran amazing viewcontinental breakfastview of the bay
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I've always enjoyed this place. From moving up to Maine amd staying there for a few nights as a kid. To just coming up for vaction as well. Staff is very friendly and I will always come back to stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Everyone was very friendly and willing to help. The rooms are very clean. This is hands down the best place to stay around! I would recommend for anyone in the area to stay here just to see what it's like to be treated with the best customer service I've seen in a long time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We had one weekend to make the most of before winter, our stay here was one of the most pleasant parts of our trip. Clean, comfortable, and friendly. We arrived late and front desk clerk, Patty, was so helpful and personable. She went out of her way to make sure that this portion of our trip went off without a hitch. We will be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights earlier this month and had a wonderful time in Bucksport. The room we were given was big, clean, and comfortable.

Pros:
+ Pretty clean (though there was some evidence of prior guests, such as wrappers from the soap left in the shower).
+ Close to "downtown".
+ Beautiful views. Close to the fort.
+ Friendly staff.
+ AMAZING WATER PRESSURE. The water pressure literally blasted the letters off my conditioner bottle. I was very confused at first when there were e's and n's all over my hands, but my cheap little travel bottle was just not a match for the powerful water pressure at this inn!

Cons:
- Really spotty wifi. We couldn't get online at all on our first night and finally managed on day 2 to get a signal, but it wasn't strong. We definitely couldn't have streamed content or anything like that. I could barely get twitter to load.
- This page indicates that breakfast was included but we were never informed of that, so I have no idea if that's true.
- Parking lot is pretty small and we had to park outside the lot on occasion. At one point there was a party bus in the lot for several hours and it was difficult to park around it.
- On our second morning, there was no hot water to shower with. We both took cold showers before checking out.
- There's a sign on the elevator that it only runs when there's someone at the front desk which is only until 10 or 11 at night. With that in mind, it might be difficult for less able individuals to get around on floors other than the third floor (the entry floor).

Room Tip: Corner suites are huge. Specify if you want to face the bay.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Bucksport, Maine is the family homestead on one side of my family, so my wife and I concluded our lengthy vacation with a 2-night stop in Bucksport, staying at the Fort Knox Park Inn. The place is charming, right out of the 1970's-80's, and has not changed much since we stayed there for part of our honeymoon......39 years ago! Make SURE you ask for a third- or fourth-floor, river-view room, for the picture-postcard-perfect view across the river to Fort Knox and the relatively new Penobscot Narrows Bridge (alas the beloved Waldo-Hancock is long gone). Note that " street level " is equivalent to the third floor of the inn. Directly across the street is MacLeods' Restaurant (two excellent meals there during our stay); a short walk to the traditional soft-serve ice cream at the Dairy Port; and looks out over the lovely river walkway in Bucksport, which we also enjoyed. A modest but nice continental breakfast was available both days of our stay, and we had a fabulous time! If you want a luxurious hotel, this is not your place and Bucksport is not your town! If you want the quaint, traditional, hotel room (ours looked EXACTLY like the one pictured above!), free parking, and a beautiful view, welcome to my family homestead! Make sure to latch onto a 225th anniversary t-shirt for Bucksport at the Community Pharmacy! (adios, Rosen's, as well). (I'd rank it 4.2 - 4.3, but have to do whole numbers).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple