A very pleasant hotel with large nicely appointed rooms. Well furnished and presented bathrooms with nice amenities and plenty of towels.
Comfortable bed and excellent cleanliness. AS very well equipped fitness center.
Staff was very pleasant.
Only negative was that breakfast (a continental buffet) was always out of something: had to ask for sugar, had to ask for coffee, had to ask for english muffins and the hard boiled eggs never arrived. When I asked the server at 8:40 AM she said that since they stop serving at 10:00 there was not enough time to make them???
When I told the front desk about this they did nothing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Maine Street and the stunning Bowdoin College campus in Brunswick, Maine, The Daniel is a historic building that was erected in 1819. Formerly known as The Captain Daniel Stone Inn, the hotel has been renovated and reimagined as Maine's newest curated lifestyle luxury hotel. Our guests are always treated to a stylish, luxurious home away from home. The hotel's Coast Bar + Bistro provides great food, drink and entertainment in a relaxed but engaging atmosphere. Come join us on your next trip to Maine! Happy hour offered every day and live music on Thursday and Fridays. Brunswick is a historic town located in mid-coast Maine just 10 minutes from Freeport and 25 minutes from Portland and the Jetport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Daniel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Daniel Stone Hotel Brunswick
- Captain Daniel Stone Brunswick