My husband and I stayed at the Inn for my birthday. We stayed in a King room and it was beautiful. We even booked the hot tub room and were able to enjoy the room all to ourselves. We also went to the lounge and enjoyed some drinks. The singer was wonderful. She wished me a happy birthday and asked if we had any requests. She sang a romantic song and my hubby and I had a very romantic dance. They had a wonderful selection of wines and I even bought a bottle to take home. The only thing that could use improvement is the continental breakfast. It was set up in the lobby and there were no tables and chairs to sit at and they didn't have any trays to take our breakfast to our rooms. We had to make two trips. But overall the stay was fantastic. The staff was wonderful. I will be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Maine Street and the stunning Bowdoin College campus in Brunswick, Maine, The Daniel is a historic building that was erected in 1819. Formerly known as The Captain Daniel Stone Inn, the hotel has been renovated and reimagined as Maine's newest curated lifestyle luxury hotel. Our guests are always treated to a stylish, luxurious home away from home. The hotel's Coast Bar + Bistro provides great food, drink and entertainment in a relaxed but engaging atmosphere. Come join us on your next trip to Maine! Happy hour offered every day and live music on Thursday and Fridays. Brunswick is a historic town located in mid-coast Maine just 10 minutes from Freeport and 25 minutes from Portland and the Jetport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Daniel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Daniel Stone Hotel Brunswick
- Captain Daniel Stone Brunswick