“Friendly staff and comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Brunswick
Milford, Maine
“Friendly staff and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

I travel alot with my job and its nice to find a hotel that the beds and pillows are so comfortable. I always have a great night sleep. The staff here are so friendly and helpful especially Brad he always makes me feel welcome and cheers me up after a long day of work. I stay here every time I am in the area. There are many good restaurants and conveniently located from shopping and beaches.The contiental breakfast is very good with some hot selections. I recomend this hotel to my family, friends and everyone.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ImaRoadrunner
me025, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
We really appreciate your kind words, both about our hotel and staff. Brad has been with us for many years and this review is a wonderful compliment to his hard work and dedication. Your recommendation to family friends is one of the highest compliments we can receive, and we thank you for them. Great tip about the corner rooms - it is rather nice how the natural light fills the room! In the springtime we have a bird family that returns to the nest in the tree outside the window, if you request the first floor you may catch the first glimpse of the baby birds!

We can't wait to welcome you again on your next visit!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Westerlo, Belgium
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

We stayed in a room with 2 queens. The rooms were comfortable but the hotel had a distinct smell to it and felt really old. It's that this is an older hotel that was later converted into a comfort inn. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was not bad but the absolute minimum, I expected more. I'm still considering whether is was worth its price. It wasn't expensive but I could have found better price/value.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank JurgenRaedts
Dear Comfortable but Outdated,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Comfort Inn. We strive to offer the highest level of service - both with our friendly staff and our exceptionally clean rooms. I am very proud to advise you that we will be one of the first Comfort Inn's to upgrade our rooms with the new Comfort Inn room design. Both our bedrooms and bathrooms will be completely renovated, beginning later this year. We are very excited about this upgrade, and would love to have you visit us again to see our new look. Please contact Rebecca or Brad at the hotel, and we can work out the details of your next stay.
Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I checked out my stay at the Comfort Inn on Pleasant St. was so very pleasant!
The staff,especially Brian and Emmanuel, went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. And when the temperature dropped from a balmy 40° to a very frigid -2° after a messy snowstorm, the fireplace in the lobby was ablaze with a REAL wood fire that dried out my sneakers in minutes!
The hotel itself was clean, smelled fresh and well kept, and my room was spotless with a wonderful King size bed. One of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on!
Service, value, comfort, convenient location (just a little less than 1/2 and hour from the Freeport outlets!!) and a fantastic staff!
Definitely will make this my "go to" hotel on my travels to Maine!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank michelelopresti
Dear "Felt Like Home,"

We are so glad you were comfortable during your stay with us. One of our favorite features is our fireplace, and we love to hear guests are enjoying it as well. Brian and Emmanuel were so pleased you remembered them; and we appreciate you taking the time to reward them for their hard work! We are excited to hear you will be visiting again, and look forward to seeing you!

PS - the mattresses are wicked comfy - so happy you rested well!
Burlington VT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

Had the pleasure of capping off my travel year in Brunswick. Ranking this as a 5 based on having been to many Comfort Inns; the staff here is excellent. This hotel started out 22 years ago as part of Marriott, but apparently found the management of Comfort Inn to be more congenial. Some of the staff has been with the hotel since it was built, and perhaps that is what makes this property so successful. They take pride in doing good work, consistently. Their intention is to exceed the standards required by their management. Clean, quiet, pleasant, comfortable. A very good value and an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank VTyankee
North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

This hotel is clean and comfortable and offers basic standard rooms. Not fancy, but the lobby is well appointed and has the feel of an inn. The staff is very friendly. Breakfast items were fresh, hot and available on time. The housekeeping staff is very professional and thorough. Parking is plentiful and free.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank booktek
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
6.9 km away
Travelers Inn
#3 of 11 in Brunswick
14.4 km away
Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK