All reviews full size fridge microwave and coffee maker waffles one night stay king room would stay again stove
Reviewed 3 September 2018

My husband and I chose this location for its easy access to recreational activities in the area.

The Good: Very friendly staff, warm and high-pressured shower water, good continental breakfast, comfortable and clean beds, pet friendly, extremely affordable.

The Bad: Not clean. A very nasty, musty odor hit us as soon as we entered the room. The shower was filthy, and we found toe nail clippings on the floor and snot on the bathroom walls. Shower curtains were mildewed. When we walked on the carpet barefooted, the bottoms of our feet became black. It didn't help that our next-door neighbors were smokers and were smoking directly outside their room (and ours).

Probably wouldn't stay here again. It's very low-cost to stay here...guess we got what we paid for.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

After booking through Choice Hotels I thought this place was nice I was wrong. We were put in a back room facing the woods for "privacy" next to this guy I was pretty sure was selling drugs out of the room. The screen door was broken and the room had this bad odor even after opening the windows. The walls were scratched up, the stove had a bent burner, and the comforter had cigarette burns in it, and I couldnt bring myself to sleep in that bed. I also could not shake the bad feeling I had. Especially with shady characters eye balling my boyfriends car. I searched for a new hotel and booked it while my boyfriend repacked the car. I got a refund except for the one day but I didn't care. I was more worried about my health and safety. The only thing nice about it was the owner was a very sweet lady but the place needs to be renovated and deeply cleaned.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria A
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

If this room had been clean it would have been ok. When we arrived the bathtub was dirty and had water in it. When I fixed it and got in to take a shower (with my shoes on), the shower curtain was all mildewed on the inside bottom. The electric outlets were worn out and did not connect well and the internet was so weak you could not stream anything. This place could be nice if they fixed it up. As it is, don’t go there.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Small room. Clean iIt had everything we needed. Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Nice morning breakfast. Very nice staff. Lots of restaurants for meals. Nice ice cream shop right next door. Easy access.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Habiba K, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you the next you are in town!

Have a great summer!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I will keep this brief....this place has so many health code violations; it is disgusting, filthy, musty, bug infested, smells, etc, etc, etc. I had a severe asthma attack, was bit on the head by some kind of bug, etc, etc etc. NEVER stayed anywhere this bad! Place should be torn down...IMMEDIATELY!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo