Woods Manor is a hotel I have always wanted to try out. Woods Manor is situated between Jos Junction and Ground junction along the MG road. Myself along with my wife checked into this hotel on the 25th of December 2016 and checked out on 26th December. This was totally unplanned. We had been to Vagamon and was planning to spend the 2 days vacation there. However, the hotel we had selected Green meadows Vagamon, was pathetic and had to leave it cutting short our stay at Vagamon. On the way to Cochin booked Woods Manor through makemytrip. And it was a huge relief!
1. Location - shopping malls, Marine Drive, all nearby
2. 24 hrs check-in/check-out
3. Room service is prompt. We had ordered for lemon tea, snack (veg pakoda), etc to the room. They were tasty and at reasonable rates.
4. Room we stayed was a Deluxe room we got for Rs. 2770 per night. The room was clean and well spaced.
5. The hotel has underground Parking lot. So it was convenient and safe.
6. Bathroom/ Toilet was clean and all toiletries were provided.
1. Complimentary breakfast was not upto the mark. Items that were running out were not filled promptly. The spread was less too.
2. The staff available is less. You would see very few staff around the lobby. On our way to the room after checking in there were no one to help us with our luggage. However, it was no big ordeal, so no complaints.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, ClearTrip, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com and TravelGuru so you can book your The Woods Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woods Manor Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Woods Manor Ernakulam