Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Willow Heights(Athirappilly)
View Hotel
Quality Airport Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
  • Breakfast included
Flora Airport Hotel(Nedumbassery)
Lotus 8(Nedumbassery)
View Hotel
All reviewsperiyar riverpeaceful placesilent locationhealthy foodrelaxing stayunforgettable experienceevery morningyoga retreatvisit this placeawesome placeenjoyed my staystayed here for nightsresortbobbykodanadrelaxationsheba
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2016

the staff is awesome, always present, Bobin is wonderful, i was like a VIP guest. and ayurveda was very good for me. i am feeling so well.
they are doing all they can for me, and always happy and smiling

Room Tip: it will be perfect
1  Thank sbaeriswyl
Stephenpass, Owner at Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your warm review.Please do visit again..!!
'

Wish you a HAPPY & HEALTHY LIFE..!!!

- Team Elephantpass

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

All the words synonymous with calm originate from this place. When u reach this place u will be greeted by an amazing view of the lake. Rooms are nice and spacious. The manager and the staff are just so up to the mark attending to your every small call. The staff out there, Vinish, Bobby, Arun will make u feel so much relaxed. Normally people come here for some treatment. However since we were there for just relaxation, these guys customised massages for us after a very brief meeting with the local doctor Dr. Mathew. U will feel so rejuvenated after every massage session. Do not miss this place if u r in the kadanad area.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank madant2016

Dear Madhan,

Thank you for your warm review.Please do visit again..!!
'

Wish you a HAPPY & HEALTHY LIFE..!!!

- Team Elephantpass

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

My mother and myself stayed at this remote resort for 11 nights. The environment is beautiful, the staff is wonderful. Accommodation itself is quite basic, but that was not an issue for us. We were treated not as guests, but as family. I can recommend this to anyone who wants to get out of the hassles of daily life for no matter how long. Excursions are tailormade for you, there are a lot of beautiful places to visit in the area. I will not skip this stop during my next visit to Kerala!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Shanti-ID
Stephenpass, Owner at Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Madam,

We are much pleased on seeing your warm review.We the team Elephant pass inviting you in future also.Thank you so much.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I loved the tranquility of the Elephant pass, as soon as I arrived I started to unwind, which was my main reason for my trip. I was a single traveller and all the staff from owner, through to the very knowledgeable management, Bobin, Jjio, massage ladies, yoga teacher the lovely Sheba. All were so warm and friendly after a few days I felt part of a large wonderful family
Very professional at all times nothing was too much trouble.
The accommodation was clean and comfortable, food delicious, made from locally sourced produce.
Massages were amazing under the watchful eye and instruction of the ayurvedic doctor. Yoga was very good but also fun and again Sheba a lovey lady with an amazing smile and laugh.
On the doorstep of the retreat were a whole host of families growing bananas, peppercorns even a brick making factory!
I have returned to the UK feeling human again with glowing skin!

Room Tip: all bungalows have a river view, with air conditioning and fans
1  Thank Saffron50
Stephenpass, Manager at Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear Madam,

On seeing your warm review, We are much pleased and many many thanks to you.We the team Elephant pass is much greatful to you and we would like to welcome you to our retreat in future also.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Elephants Pass Ayurdeva and Yoga Retreat was exactly what I needed. I booked this retreat as a getaway from work, stress and to relax and have some quality alone time. What I got was much more than that. The location of Elephant Pass was perfect, with a breathtaking view just out of my room's door. I had breakfast at my terrace every morning, just to take in the view and it couldn't have been any better. The Yoga sessions were refreshing and rejuvenating, a much needed work out. The Ayurvedic massage treatment was a bliss. People who work there will not only make you feel welcome but will make you feel like family. Each and every one of the amazing team of Elephant Pass will go the extra mile to ensure that you are fully satisfied and happy. Although I wasn't a big fan of Indian food before, but their vegetarian curries were scrumptious!! I definitely recommend this retreat for anyone who needs a break from life and needs to destress, and I myself would definitely come back again next year.

Room Tip: All rooms have similar view to the garden and the river.
2  Thank ALAABITHASHIM