All reviews budget hotel lotus club mg road durbar hall walkable distance value for money hot and cold water railway station boat jetty complimentary breakfast the heart of the city mid range hotel room service booked this hotel shiva temple hotel is located indian dishes
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent place for family stay. Our check in around 4 am was smooth. They also arranged for vehicle at a short notice. Complementary breakfast was wholesome and filling. Staff very supportive. We had an issue with the TV remote which was resolved speedily. Would like to stay here whenever, we are in Ernakulam.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It's a good hotel to stay, rooms and service is good. Food quality Wish good, only the taste need little improvement. Location Wish, you are close to marine walk and downtown. Lulu 12kms and Fort Kochi 12-16 kms far. Easy access to metro.
I stayed for 3nights overall its good one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I traveled with family .first day at Kerala.we took one dubble and twinn bed.rooms are good facing road side with some noise.good breakfast.bathrooms are good .staff is also good.good hotel for stey.i gave 8/10

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is really good ,value for money.location is very good.Rooms are little bit small but it is neet and clean.receptionist and Staffs are polite and helpful.They were not so perticular about check it check out timings.i enjoyed the stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I was there at the hotel for a week as part of my training. It was a warm and welcoming experience at the hotel. Not once did I feel away from home. The banquet hall is quite spacious with all amenities. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a homely environment and a pleasant stay in Cochin.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business