All reviews affordable rates decent place place to stay value for money room service microwave starlight balcony mark rooms cochin
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This is my 2nd time to stay In this hotel on my business trip to Cochin..The 1st time I stayed was in 2016.
Well the hotel is in a good location and it is a nice property..The room sizes is good and comfortable..The break fast spread is average...And lacks taste..But it's ok if your are staying in eating for a day or two..
The rooms are neat and clean a has all the facilities and necessary things in the room for a 3 star category.

The free WiFi was terrible slow...and even problem in mobile signals in the room.

Sleep quality was average to me as the pillows are just too soft...well this is my observations...Others may like it

Over call...Value for money..I don't mind to stay here again and would definitely recommend to others.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Rahul B, General Manager at Starlit Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Greetings from Starlit Suites!!

It gives me immense pleasure to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us in Starlit Suites, Kochi.

We truly value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back in Starlit Suites, Kochi, soon on your next visit to Kerala.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Well, I have been trying out different hotels and resorts in Cochin based and starlit suites have made a quite a mark on it. They have a suite rooms with kitchen and the price for them are very affordable compare to many other suite rooms of different hotels. At the same time they can do some betterment in Food as they always seems to be cold and stale. The bathroom is a small one. You have a convertible couch in the living room and and big balcony which can be accessed both from the living room and bedroom. Over all I will be definitely visiting this place again for my stays in Cochin.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Rahul B, General Manager at Starlit Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Starlit Suites, Kochi!!

Thank you for your recent stay here at our property and writing such a wonderful review. Your liking for our suite room & facilities are very rewarding and validates our team’s effort, to ensure we provide an enjoyable stay to our guests.

We have noted down your concern and we are working on it. You will definitely find improvement in the points which you highlighted in your review. It is our endeavour to provide best of our services at all times.
Team at Starlit Suites is looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have stayed in Starlit Suites Kochi, only for 1 day. But I found the hotel is very decent, rooms are clean, and my room's balcony view was really good. Staff here are very helpful, and food was tasty. There was a gym & swimming pool. Only negative I found was there were no other indoor games options provided.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Rahul B, General Manager at Starlit Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Greetings from Starlit Suites!!

We always emphasize on giving the best of services to make your stay worth memorable & feel home away from home. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

A good place to stay with family. Rooms are worth the money paid for. House keeping was also good.

The breakfast spread was pathetic and tasteless. Cold food, late refill's , waiting for tea coffee, etc. The service at the buffet area was horrible.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Starlit Suites, Kochi!!

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay at Kochi .At the onset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time and effort in sharing your feedback about the hotel.

We apologize for the inconvenience during the stay. Post your feedback. we are relooking at our breakfast buffet spread to match your expectations better.

Also we would like to inform you that we have initiated corrective actions to bring in the desired efficiency levels and ensure that there is no recurrence of the same.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been taken up very seriously by the Management of the Group and are being addressed.

Your patronage and feedback are pivotal in our growth and we hope you would continue honouring us with both.

Team at Starlit Suites is looking forward to welcome you & your guests back soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Rooms are good, location is good especially convenient for travelers being on highway. Probably tourist companies have blocked this hotel. Buffet is not good. Usually food is cold, many servings are seeing the bottom and needs to be pointed out by calling for the stuff there

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BKPatwardhan

Greetings from Starlit Suites!!

We are concerned about your dissatisfaction for restaurant service & buffet which you experienced at our hotel and please accept our apologies for inconvenience caused.
Kindly be assured that the issues you have raised have been taken up very seriously and are being addressed. I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your expectation.
Team at Starlit Suites is looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times!!