1,300 results
All reviews el sol freddy's bar beach beds every morning juan pablo tortillas four seasons garden room beach service the cantina ceviche bar plunge pool workout room snorkeling trip turquoise water main building mayan culture
Reviewed 13 October 2017

It would be difficult to highlight one thing, because It was a 5 star stay in every sense. The team was very kind and helpful, the suite was awasome and the food delicious.

I totally recommend the Belmond Maroma Resort and Spa, you will not regret ;)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
BelmondMaroma, General Manager at Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Vincent,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa. We are happy to learn that your time with us has been simply fantastic in every way.

We truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to our tropical haven.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My wife and I were looking for a luxurious place to completely relax for a week and we were not disappointed. The beach is wonderful - white with perfect sand. We were in the hurricane season - Sept 17 - but all was very comfortable and the sun shone always. The mainly NE breeze was mostly a bonus.
Our room overlooking the beach was perfect for our purposes and a haven when time to be out of the sun and reading a book. Wonderful linen and very well serviced morning and night.
Food and all drinks were excellent.
Above all, the staff were helpful and delightful from the minute we arrived to our parting waves. Rafael, Chrissy, Rosa, Freddy and Victor, Moses, Julio, Jimmy; each and every member of staff were the most important part of our wonderful time at the Maroma. (apologies to those I have not mentioned!) -Thank you - we can certainly recommend this sanctuary to others.
Mary Lou and Scotty Ashton-Jones

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mary Lou and Scotty,

It is wonderful to hear how amazing your experience has been with us at Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, and even more so to know that the magic surrounding this paradise invited you to truly unwind with our authentic Mexican hospitality. Thank you for having mentioned some members of the team, they will be happy to hear from you too.

We will be delighted to see you back soon, in this, your Mexican haven.

Hasta pronto,

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Visited the property with my girlfriend for my birthday for four days. The best resort i have ever been to. From the sea to the sand to the amazing staff, everything was wonderful. Got birthday surprises throughout the day from the front desk, restaurant and spa. I would like to especially mention Cristian, Christine and Deborah at the front desk for making it such a memorable stay, and helping us throughout our stay, Sergio, Fernando, Moses, Julio and a few others from the restaurant for taking care of us on and off the beach, and lastly Roberto and Carmen from the spa for an unforgettable Temazcal and Moon and Star massage.

Room Tip: Must go with an ocean view, the patio or balcony with a view from your room is the best
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear jseze,

First of all, I thank you for having chosen Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa to be the place where to celebrate such a special occasion and for having mentioned all the details that were important to you, allowing you to create unforgettable moments, including those members of the team that stood out while pampering you; I will be glad to share your kind words with them.

I appreciate you having taken a moment to tells us about your experience through this platform. It will be a pleasure to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

For five days and four nights I enjoyed this gorgeous pearl of the caribbean which keeps properly the essence of the mayan culture combinated with great luxury, surrounded by the wildness of the jungle ,a virgin beach and a delicious food. We had a really authentic experience in Belmond Maroma Resort that wouldn't have happened without the professionalism of all the staff so my compliments to the executive team for the leadership. Particularly I must point out the amazing nice treatment that we received from Mr. Diego Lozano who made sure that we had an exceptional time there and who also impressed me with his wisdom, leadership and huge emotional intelligence despite his youth.

I truly recommend this resort!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear JosephEislar,

I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed every second of your time at Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa allowing us to pamper you from start to finish, with our well-known handmade hospitality that has won many hearts. I thank you having mentioning Diego, a valuable member of my management team. I will make sure he receives your accolades.

I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to our little paradise.

Until then, with kind regards.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Where to begin? The thought and care that went into every single one of my meals and experiences was outstanding. I was greeted with a welcome cocktail and immediately made to feel at ease. Breakfasts (which were included) had delicious food with creative food and thoughtful, professional service. Each day, my room was made into an oasis with candles, caftans, and coffee in the morning. I loved everything about this place. Plus, they are very lgbtq+ friendly!

Room Tip: Jungle views are nice and quiet (and a few floors up are great)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank esleslesl89
BelmondMaroma, General Manager at Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear esleslesl89,

I appreciate you having taken a moment to share your kind feedback with us. Mexico is well known for its delightful cuisine and I am glad to know that you enjoyed every flavor we offer at Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa, which combined with our handmade hospitality, led to a perfect experience.

We will be happy to welcome you back to continue pampering with our very own Belmond way.

Best wishes,