“Just Great Food”

Ricky's Diner
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Bridgton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Ricky's is a blast from the past. Loved the colorful retro vibe. Had one of those Formica tables in our kitchen growing up. We went to Ricky's on the recommendation of some locals. The menu was a bit overwhelming but offers something for everyone. It's not just a meal. It's an experience. It reminded me of the restaurants we went to as kids before the chains took over.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

After going to the movies, stopped at Ricky's for dinner, and we were not disappointed!! There is a large menu along with daily specials on the board. My husband ordered the meatloaf and I had the "Diner croquettes" a special that day. The croquettes were like my mom used to make, yummy! The only thing I would say is that there were 3-4 croquettes with gravy, along with a vegetable and roll. I would have preferred one less croquette and perhaps some mashed potatoes along with the veggie for a more complete meal, but that is just me. My husband ordered the raspberry pie, delicious! A good find, we will definitely return!!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I've written about Ricky's in the past and had nothing but good things to say. Today, however, my husband and I sat then about a minute after, another table sat then 2 more tables. All those tables got menus and orders taken before we even got our coffee. All we kept hearing is "I'll be right with you" or "she'll be right with you". When our waitress came and took our order, I ordered EXTRA CRISPY. She even wrote it! I saw her! But, apparently the cook didn't see it. And when we got our food and I noticed it wasn't extra crispy, no one came over after any time to ask how everything was or if we needed anything. Unfortunately, their tip reflexes the service. We will be back because the food is always good, hopefully the staff will be more on the ball

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We were there for breakfast, but the yummy sounding supper specials had me wishing I was coming back for more later. Great choice. Great value for your money. All the best that a diner has to offer, and with vintage decor. Service was very friendly. And the bathroom is truly a unique, hand painted experience. Loved it.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We always go to Ricky's Diner when we're in Bridgton and we're never disappointed. The waitresses there are always excellent. You get plenty of food and everything is hot. Love it there.

Been to Ricky's Diner? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK