“Great place”

Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Bridgton
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grille is a family friendly casual restaurant open for lunch and dinner daily, located on Rte 302 adjacent to The Pleasant Mt. Inn. American Creative Comfort Food, Outdoor Dining, Take Out and Full Liquor License.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. Great food a little under staffed but very polite. Prices and food are great always walk out with a smile on our faces.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I usually take the family here. The menu is varied with great choices of American fare. The service is usually excellent. Expansive beer list. Prices are also very affordable.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Meal was just ok, service was slow and some items were not available. Tried twice and will go be it one more try

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is a very popular restaurant but my experience has been that the food is not that great. Last time I had a steak that I could barely chew. My wife had fish that was very dry.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The food was pretty good, but our service was terrible. The dining room was half empty, but we still had to wait 20-minutes for a table for 4. Once seated, we had terrible waits for our server to arrive, our food to arrive and our server practically ignored us the entire time we were there.

Been to Campfire Grille? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK