“Don't miss this amazing treat if you're in the area!”
Review of Nectar of Maine

Nectar of Maine
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Bridgton
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 11
Description: Nectar is a superfood smoothie and hemp retail store. We are focused on plant-based wellness and provide a fun and healthy environment. Outdoor seating available.
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Our whole family loves this place! Every time we come to the area we drive especially to get them! We have the smoothies for lunch or snack usually. They are all very good and good for you!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I was doing a lot of work in Bridgton and kept driving by this colorful little smoothie shop. I tried to stop in one Tuesday but found they are only open at the end of the week. I stopped in that Friday to treat myself and found that the shop had a large selection of smoothies with meat names. I ordered an Alice in Wonderland and made small talk with the pleasant girl behind the counter. The price was a little more than I had hoped (prices weren’t posted on drink menu) but in hindsight it wasn’t that surprising given the atmosphere of the place. Smoothie was good but nothing amazing. Not sure I’d go again for the price.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Our family was running in Bridgton's Four on the Fourth race and we saw a small handmade sign in front of Nectar of Maine saying "$1 off smoothies with race bib". We decided to check it out and couldn't have been happier we did. Smoothies are to die for. We were up in Bridgton for the week of the 4th and went back every day after the race to try out different smoothies- they have a great selection.
My only suggestion is they need better signage. Before the race I'd driven by many times but their sign doesn't actually say smoothies on it. If I remember it says something like "Nectar of Maine, plant based wellness" instead. I thought they might be a doctors office. It was a happy surprise though when I found out they had the best smoothies!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved everything about the place. The lovely lady who was behind the counter patiently answered all of my questions and then made me the most delicious smoothie I have ever had, with chaga!! The add ins are awesome, I had some spirulina and CBD oil in mine. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I found out about Nectar from a friend in Bar harbor as my husband and I have been looking for the right spot to move in Maine. We decided to take the trip up to Bridgeton and we found this place to be amazing! The outside is colorful and very inviting. The owner is super friendly and very helpful in knowing the area. Our smoothies were so fresh and nutritional. We hope to buy a home nearby and I will definitely be a regular customer.

Been to Nectar of Maine? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK