Cap'n Fish's Waterfront Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Boothbay Harbor Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
View Hotel
Fisherman's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
View Hotel
Brown's Wharf Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Tugboat Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Topside Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
Mid-Town Motel(Boothbay Harbor)
View Hotel
Linekin Bay Resort(Boothbay Harbor)
Seagate Motel(Boothbay Harbor)
  • Breakfast included
Flagship Inn(Boothbay Harbor)
View Hotel
All reviewsdonutsshort walkfoot bridgecaptain fishcontinental breakfastgreat viewroom was cleanwhale watchtwo double bedsoffice staffpuffin cruisecoffee and teanice bathroomthe water's edgestayed for one nighta nice place to staymini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My husband and I usually stay at large chain hotels, so we were a little nervous about staying at a small hotel for the first time in many years. We need not have been. I felt relaxed as soon as we pulled in the parking lot. It's true the rooms are simple but I found them to be just right. Our room was #7 and very clean. The bedspreads looked brand new. I found the bed & pillows comfortable and the sheets better quality than I've had in much more expensive hotels. I loved the location - so peaceful and quiet but only a few minutes walk to the other side of the harbor where the majority of restaurants and activities are. Most of all I was impressed with the employees - all were sincerely kind and genuinely interested in our stay being a nice as possible. And it was! Thank you!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bunny7475
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Stayed one night (very clean room, comfortable bed) overlooking the scenic harbor. Staff was so helpful and friendly - my mother is handicapped and they gave us a room near a ramp, also offered to help with luggage and notified me of an item I left behind. Good location near restaurants, galleries, shops and not far from Barrett's Park which we have become enchanted with. Would recommend highly if you're looking for a hotel by the water with beautiful views and reasonable rates.

Room Tip: Best rooms are overlooking the harbor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SylviaG29484
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We were there one night on a stopover. The front desk staff are tops, but they did recommend the Dockside Restaurant and although inexpensive, the lobster was sub-par, orders mixed up, etc. The rooms are small. Generally clean but we found an unused Breath Right nasal strip on the floor next to the bed, pretty much in plain sight. The AC is noisy so if you are a light sleeper bring ear plugs. The price was right, but if we came back for more than a day we would pay a bit more for a nicer place.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Second stay this summer and won't be our last. Our first stay was not planned as we had our boat and dog however, they are pet friendly and have dockage. Room was clean and the staff went above and beyond to accomodate us. Our second stay was planned however, our boat broke down on the way in. It was afer 11:00 pm when we finally docked. The staff had our keys and directions to our rooms all enveloped for us. In the a.m. we were assisted by staff to help find a part for our boat. I will and have recommended Cap'n Fish's to all.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 449SharonS
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Have been going to Cap'n Fish's since Captain Fish himself could be seen around the property. It is located right on the harbor and an easy walk to town for shops and restaurants. There is a small eatery, Dockside, that is located at the end of the parking lot where reasonably priced meals are available. Office staff are helpful and pleasant. Rooms are modest but clean and comfortable. The views can not be beaten even at the much more expensive hotels/Inn in the area.

Room Tip: Harbor view rooms are a little more expensive but worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple