1,049 results
All reviews boat shuttle shuffle board casual restaurant the salt water pool cottage room paddle boards ping pong hiking trails the cottages burnt island ocean view family vacation fire pit beautiful property summer camp hot tub great amenities
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited Spruce Point Inn three times during Summer 2018; May, July and September. The property is great, very clean and the views are terrific. Staff is helpful, friendly and knowledgable. We recommend SPI to all of our friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear kcrick62,

Thank you so very much for your repeat visits this season! It is truly wonderful to hear that you were able to return to us and Boothbay Harbor three times. We are honored and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

The Inn is top notch. Friendly and helpful staff, great food and beautiful scenery. This year we stayed in a room overlooking a fountain which we found noisy and unnecessary. Overall though it’s a great place.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
SPCCapital, Owner at Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Scout63,

Thank you so much for visiting and sharing your experience. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

I decided to stay for my 60th Birthday-by myself! I stayed int he Crows Nest Room with sweeping views of Booth Bay from my own private deck. The restaurant is Amazing, and then I spent a day at the spa with the best facial and massage I've ever had!! The staff was gracious, friendly and helpful making sure my stay was no less than perfect. As I walked the Zen garden and also saw the beautiful cottages I knew that this is a special place. I will be back with my entire family next year! I understand winter is very beautiful there as well!

Room Tip: crows nest room on 3rd floor is great for a single person but stairs only, no elevator
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Karen K,

Happy Birthday Karen and thank you so much for visiting!

Please stay in touch for next season. It was a pleasure to have you. We look forward to meeting the whole family in 2019!

Have a safe and warm off-season and keep an eye out for our newsletters. Facebook and Instagram are also great ways to keep in touch as we transition to Fall season in Mid-Coast Maine. I'll be posting images all throughout the winter season as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Stayed here for 3 days to attend a wedding - what can I say!,
Truly amazing setting with views I will never forget
The service was good and staff were very pleasant and professional
The room was great so spacious and clean the bed was SO comfortable
The wedding was beautiful and was in a beautiful setting, I was privileged to see all the setting up from start and then saw the finished result
It was quite costly and think breakfast would have been included but overall an amazing experience

Room Tip: Ocean view not to miss
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thorny_7

Dear Thorny_7,

Thank you very much for visiting and for the wonderful review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that the event weekend and location, service and staff was truly amazing for you, your family, and friends.

I hope that you can return some day to visit again!

Until then.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

This spot continues to be one of our favorites, rain or shine. We stay here whenever we can while in the area. When it is sunny, it is perfect for cocktails on the lawn, swimming, kayaking, boating, and biking. When it is cloudy and raining, it is perfect for walks on the trails in the fog and enjoying the large and efficient rooms or cocktails at Bogies.

Room Tip: Choose the cabins when you can!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer C

Dear Jennifer C,

Thank you for your loyalty. It's truly an honor to know that Spruce Point Inn and Boothbay Harbor are among your favorite spots to visit.

Having been part of this amazing and historic resort for the past 27 years, I completely agree and identify with your connection to it. Guests often comment about the transformation that takes place when reaching the gates to Spruce Point. It's just a stunning location that calms the soul...rain or shine.

Thank you again for choosing SPI and sharing a review of your experiences!