Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
$134
View deal
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2019

This is an older motor inn but it had everything we needed for our 2-day trip to a wedding a couple of towns over. Owner and staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean, beds were comfy, showers were hot. And complimentary coffee, tea, etc in the lobby. I would have liked to explore the trails but we didn't have the time. We would stay again if we are ever in the area.

Room tip: Would go with one of the suites if we were to stay longer
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank raingoddess57
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Keep on driving, we stayed for a wedding, smelled like moth balls and was original from the 60's bedding and all.
everything was dirty from decades of use, the only thing remotely close to ok was the bathrooms.

Date of stay: September 2017
3  Thank 1500HD
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here one night on my way from New Brunswick to Quebec. The room was clean but poorly maintained. There were 15 signs around the room, several of which telling you what you would be charged extra for if you didn't follow the rules. Regarding security (and I see at least one other reviewer mentioned this), the only lock was a push button type in the doorknob. There was a chain hanging for a chain type lock, but no where to attach it (see picture). I think this was the first time in all my many years of travel that I used a chair under the doorknob for additional security. There was no coffee maker in the room and coffee wasn't available until 8 a.m. (I was long gone by then) in the owner's office/home across the field. I couldn't get any heat in the room (it was cool and rainy that night), so I had to call the owner, and he came over and turned the building heat on.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My Wife and I Stayed here two nights.The owner was very friendly and helpful.The room was clean.It had a refrigerator microwave small tv with basic cable.No coffee maker. There is a store just up the road that opens at 530 that had good coffee.It also has a pool and hot tube.we didn't use either.There is a area with a fire pit and gas grill.The inn is right off a atv trail.So there is the sound of guest coming and going on there atvs By bedtime the place was very quiet.The beds where fair was able to get a good nights sleep.This is a nice basic place to stay.We plan on staying here this fall when back in the area.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017

great area for snowmobiling rooms are decent for an older motel, but owners and staff are so help full and gracious snowmobile shop's and rental's are next door meals, next door fuel stops are next door and snowmobile clubs servicing this area are moor than expected for reliability, for central maine it leaves volumes of direction's to go too

Room tip: best area for snowmobiling,
Date of stay: February 2016