“Just go there, you won’t be disappointed!”

Mulligan's At Mill Side Live
Ranked #4 of 94 Restaurants in Biddeford
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 5
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I just learned about this spot a few days ago and I am so happy to have found it! Great pub like vibe inside and a menu with prices that seem stuck in a bygone era...in a wonderful way! How about a steak dinner for $5.99? What if I then said it was around 8 oz and cooked correct to temp? Yup. That was my experience! Included some menu pics. Can’t wait to bring the fam!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Burgers, steaks, soups, salads, pasta, sandwiches, apps all $5.95 or less. No frills. Very comfortable. Everybody's in a good mood! Very fun experience every time we go.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

What a hidden gem!! Great spot. Food was very reasonable. Burgers were very tasty. Service was very good. Highly recommend it

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in the area shopping when I started getting hangry and needed lunch asap.I was really craving a burger but at this point would have settled for pretty much anything and apparently to my hubby that included a restaurant where everything on the menu is like $5 . We walked in and were pleasantly surprised! The bar was pretty full (to me always a good sign) even though it was only 1pm. We were seated quickly and our server was super friendly. I ordered a hamburger and my hubby ordered a cheese steak. Our nacho app was good although I regretted not getting the chili on it.We were also able to get a side of gravy with our fries which I had never tried before and OMG delicious.....The only downfall is you can't take your leftovers with you. It says so on the menu but if you aren't paying close attention you might not notice it I wish we had found this place earlier in our trip,we definitely would have gone a couple more times.

1  Thank Joanie C
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve always appreciated this place because it has free pool and popcorn. If nothing else, that’s going to get me to write a pretty decent review. :-) But overall, this bar has a happy atmosphere to it, and the restaurant serves surprisingly good food for how cheap it’s priced.