This is such a fantastic location on the Belfast Bay (near the Penobscot Bay) We stayed in cabin #27 which is right on the water. (During a good high tide, it's over the water.) This particular cabin is in need of TLC, but it was clean and you could not beat the view. Several other cabins looked, from the outside, to be in better shape. Cabins 27 and 28 are directly beside each other and would be fun for two couples or family to rent.
Everyone we encountered was nice and there are lots of things to do nearby. There is a nightly bonfire near the water.
This is no frills, so keep looking if you're a frillseeker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village, located in the mid-coast region, offers guest rooms and cottages in Belfast, Maine. All units have beautiful views of Penobscot Bay and the outer island of Islesboro. we are located on ten acres with easy access into the water for a refreshing swim. There is a children's playground area along with BBQ grills and picnic tables throughout the property. You will especially enjoy the beautiful grounds and lovely gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine