“Great Burgers and Homemade Chips”

Rollie's Bar and Grill
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rollie's Bar and Grill Your kind of place on a Good day, Bad day, and everyday between.See you there.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were recently in Belfast and after asking two locals for the best place to have a burger, we found ourselves at Rollie's. Sports bar atmosphere - locals hangout with enough history and charm to please anyone visiting I'd guess. The burgers were cooked to order and were some of the best we've had - at very reasonable prices. The homemade chips were crisp warm and tasty. The tea was brewed not from instant powder (something we were tiring of as many places in the region seemed to be serving instant tea). Services was friendly and prompt. One of the better experiences in the area for a great lunch and highly recommended!

1  Thank organicfoodlover

Reviewed 29 August 2018

My husband fell and knocked out his front teeth, leaving his mouth very sore. So we asked for some soft food. He got a terrific cranberry turkey sandwich (we left off the bread) with swiss cheese and stuffing. He was a happy camper to finally get something he could eat. The turkey was packed with flavor and the cranberry sauce was unique. I opted for the grilled prime rib sandwich and was thrilled with my choice since the steak was very tender and tasty. I was extremely happy to discover they had fresh cut french fries or sweet potato waffle fries, too. We were both in foodie heaven! Add to that, happy hour from 3-6 M-F and all the peanuts you can eat. What more could you ask for? In our case, the very kind people sitting next to us paid for our dinner after hearing hubby's plight. You just can't beat Maine and its generous people!

1  Thank OklaTraveller
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious lobster rolls and homemade
potato chips. Veggie Burger was awesome along with fried pickles..
Very welcoming neighborhood bar and grill.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Could tell this was a local hangout. Food was good and we had a great time. The place was packed as was the annual Harbor festival. Next time we go will definitely stop in to get a cold one and something to eat.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

My wife and I stopped here for lunch while visiting Belfast. It was a busy place and it was seat yourself so we grabbed the first empty table we saw. They did not have coke product and served Pepsi instead so I decided to get tea. Being from the south I had been craving some unsweet tea and this was the first place I found it in Maine. For an appetizer, we ordered the jalapeno bottle caps with ranch sauce. They were delicious and perfectly fried. I ordered the Mexican burger and really enjoyed it. My wife ordered the chicken fajita salad and she said it was delicious. The atmosphere is laid back and the place is not fancy at all. It is the kind of place that the locals go to because they know where the good food is. The service was friendly and the place was clean. If you are in Belfast give this place a try.