“Great Food Freshly Prepared”
Review of Bell the Cat

Bell the Cat
Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Bell The Cat is a family owned business that serves the community great food, in a family-friendly environment that also delivers great customer service. We specialize in great deli sandwiches, soups, salads and delicious desserts.
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is my favorite Breakfast sandwich stop because I can have it on a croissant! The food is always freshly prepared and of excellent quality. I also recently had a wonderful Chicken Salad sandwich here. A fun community gathering spot with excellent food.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

We were just looking for a coffee shop along our Maine coastal drive and popped in here for a quick stop. They made a very good mocha/latte and the energy was fun from the staff inside.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I love meeting my friend once a month at Bell the CAT. It is very welcoming. We do coffee and a snack and enjoy everything about the location/commitment of the owners to an informal yet joyous time.

1  Thank Lavon B
Reviewed 14 May 2016

My husband and I came in with our 5 year old granddaughter to eat lunch. My husband and I are from Atlanta, GA and love reuben sandwiches. We ordered the open-face reuben at Bell the Cat and it was amazing!!! The best reuben ever. The restaurant is spotless, organized, and the service was OUTSTANDING. We will visit Bell the Cat every time we are in Maine visiting our granddaughter. Hats off to Jojo!!!

1  Thank joan c
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Quality ingredients and great sandwiches; good coffee; good pastries; sandwich shop atmosphere; nice service

3  Thank ACtheworld