“Beer Garden ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We decided to grab a quick beer and some afternoon munchies. The menu offered was actually unavailable. Cashier couldn't figure out how to refund items we didn't receive. I know it's outside, gravel floors and a bar, but it was filthy even for that. I have it 2 stars as the staff was friendly. For me, I'd not go back.

2  Thank Putt7464

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The outside seating on the deck is the best feature of this restaurant’s effort. There is a good selection of locally brewed beer from next door Marshal’s Wharf. The menu is varied but the food quality is not up to the ambition of the menu’s descriptions. We had the hummus, mussels, crab bisque and Swedish meatballs. The hot dishes tasted to be rewarmed and the presentations were featureless.
Parking is chancy as the building is among other businesses using the spaces available. This would not be my first recommendation among other restaurants in Belfast.

1  Thank Deeds6262
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Went there with a group of six - about 3 items on menu were sold out at 7:30pm - one sold out item was crab quesadillas ($11.50) - they where out of crab meat - I asked if the can do with Lobster meat. Waitress checked with kitchen and came back and said it is okay they will do it but it will be slightly more expensive - I excepted without knowing a price - well it turned out to be quite more expensive $20 instead of $11.50 for 1/2 pie quesadillas!? However the quesadillas tasted outstanding! As a suggestion- as you sell Lobster rolls downstairs you should keep the lobster quesadillas on the menu- but I think $15 for half a pie should be sufficient.

The beer flights we tasted did not really had one good one - most of the folks at the table made funny faces when tasting the five different beers.

Unfortunately the rest of the food for the team at the table was also kinda mediocre.

1  Thank Daydream810012
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We love sitting on their outside deck, overlooking the harbor, having a flight of beers to taste, and eating a light but perfect meal served in manageable portions that somehow always hit the spot.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My husband loved the beer and was thrilled with the reasonable prices - $6 for a flight with 5 glasses - and $4 per pint. We shared the scallops ($11 for 8 scallops) and the shrimp tacos (3 for $10). The service was great and the atmosphere very relaxed. It was a very enjoyable experience, and we'll be back.

Date of visit: March 2018