“Good to be back”

Traci's Diner
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Haven't had breakfast yet and after kayaking for Some time I stopped in for breakfast at 1:00pm. Luckily they have breakfast all day . Food and service were excellent. I was in a hurry so I sat at the counter.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Traci's Diner was most exquisite today. My Dear friend and I walked it and felt like we had just stepped back in time. It was amazing and the menu was loaded with regular food and all the regular things you might hope for. Well it was beyond wonderful. Newell had eggs and sausage and home fries and could not eat it all, probably because of the Cat head biscuit. bigger than two fists together... I asked about crab meat, and they said that they had some, I asked if they could put some in an omelette with spinach, onions, mushrooms and swiss cheese.... Well it was beyond my wildest dreams, packed with crab meat, and the veggies were cooked to perfection and the cheese melted in the mix.... Thanks to everyone involved...

1  Thank jcandy455
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Just had a top notch breakfast at Traci's. As soon as we entered the busy dinner we were quickly greeted by the hosted with a smile and immediately seated. Our waitress Heather was on her game to the point that she took it upon herself to have the cook crisp up my bacon a bit more. The pancakes are huge so one was plenty. It was fluffy and chock full of blueberries. My husband's over easy eggs were cooked perfectly. The wheat toast was thick cut and we think it may have even been fresh baked.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here to eat while traveling from Camden to Bar Harbor. Thus is a funky place in some ways right out of the fifties. Old style diner- when was the last time you ate on a Formica table?
Huge menu, which is part of the problem. This is definitely a locals place, and I think you need to know what is best on the menu and what to avoid. The blueberry pancakes with Maine syrup were some of the best we have ever tasted. However the omelette had the consistency of rubber and was terrible. I expect if you know all of the best things to order,most things would be great. However, the choices are so extensive it is hard to know. Go have the pancakes for sure.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We went for breakfast on rainy day, and they were very busy. But each customer was greeted, and service was prompt, friendly and helpful. The pancakes were excellent, my egg sandwich arrived without the sausage, but our server got that fixed without letting go of plate, i.e. Very fast. Coffee was good and refills prompt. Only food complaint, and this may just be my preference, but the "homefries" were done in the deep fryer, rather than the grille. They can handle big family groups, which is a plus. If in Belfast looking for reasonably priced food and good service, try Traci's. They serve all the normal lobster rolls, chowder and lobster version of most everything too.