“Fresh, local and amazing ”
Review of Chase's Daily

Chase's Daily
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

One might travel to Maine just to come to Chase's daily, a family run farm restaurant, bakery, and market featuring the most beautiful produce we've ever seen. We could see why people might move here for this place. We had lunch earlier but the menu looks simple, healthy and with several good options. We did have a couple of the baked goods, a fruit tartlet and dark chocolate cookie. Pure heaven!

1  Thank maine r

Reviewed 10 November 2017

What a great restaurant! Locally owned, delicious food, great service, charming atmosphere. Loved my visit!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

They started off as a farm, opened a bakery and now is the local vegetarian restaurant that always has a line. Who would have thought. The food has to be pretty good to deserve that.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I am not a vegetarian, but when I was looking for a place for lunch - this restaurant was packed! I decided that was a good sign and gave it a try. I had their soup special which was lentil. I ordered a cup, but the cup size is served in a bowl. It was very tasty and filling. I was worried I wouldn't be able to eat my entree. I ordered pasta with kale, olives and cheese. This was also flavorful and the crispy kale gave it a nice texture. I can see why it is so busy - great food and friendly staff is the key to success!

1  Thank Cindy V
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Chase's always has a masterful hand with recipes, whether it's lunch, breakfast on Saturday or Sunday, or their Friday night dinner seating. As a meatcutter's daughter I am a dedicated omnivore - the menu here is so diverse and complete that I ate there three or four times before I realized it was totally vegetarian. (It was the lack of bacon or ham at breakfast that gave it away).
The baked goods are always a highlight. Cookies, desserts, tarts both sweet and savory are worth taking a few home.