“Good food, but limited on non-dairy options”
Review of Chase's Daily

Chase's Daily
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I like this place. I had a really good lunch there last week, curried something on rice. Service was friendly, no complaints. BUT, for a vegetarian restaurant, there are precious few vegan selections. I am not vegan, but as I am dairy allergic,and vegan selections have no dairy. I think I would probably have to order the same thing next time I am there. Good thing I like it.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Wendy K

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Vegetarian restaurant on a Friday night-restaurant was packed. Food was great! LOVED the strawberry rhubarb tart! Would highly recommend for any meal

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Chase's - the vegetables are literally fresh from the farm. The flavors are delicious. I'm a person who does like meat, but this is one outstanding vegetarian restaurant. If it were located in Atlanta I'd visit it weekly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Vegetarian food with excellent bakery. Seasonal vegetables freshly picked each morning arrive at Chase's at about 11:00 Where they are turned into some interesting dishes. You may also buy the fresh veggies, but don't go too late or they will be all gone.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I've eaten here more times than I can count. It's always soooooo good. There are menu options for every taste, and you wouldn't even realize it's vegetarian if you didn't think about it. I always feel good after eating here! I love that the produce comes from their own farm, and the farmer's market in the back is fabulous. I usually eat here for lunch, but they serve breakfast on weekends and dinner on Friday nights, too.

Date of visit: March 2017