All reviews ground round restaurant room was clean restaurant next door musty smell waffles parking lot the breakfast area continental breakfast tim hortons would stay again indoor pool first floor nice stay fresh fruit we've stayed front desk staff sausage
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Got this reservation on Priceline. Very close to the casino and where I needed to be for work. Very nice desk staff. Room was ok - A bit dated but clean with micro, cable tv and internet. Nice but typical hotel breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Michelle B, General Manager at Quality Inn Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for that review. I am glad that our location was convenient for you and you had a positive experience. I hope that you visit us again!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The staff is helpful and delivering fast and good service. The rooms are more standard, all what you need is there. My rooms was a bit smelly but it was OK. Price is decent. Location so so, not much possibilities for public transports into downtown Bangor.
Just aside is a Steakhouse which is good.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Michelle B, General Manager at Quality Inn Bangor Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your room had an odor. We are working very hard to try to ensure fresh smelling rooms. I hope that this not deter you from giving us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

This hotel is located right off the highway for quick in and out. Lots of restaurants and gas stations around it as well. Lots of parking. The room was very clean, bed comfortable and the staff was very helpful and polite. Standard breakfast fare. Airport shuttle available.

Date of stay: July 2018

Wow another 5 for 5 rating!! Thank you so very much for that. We are lucky to be in close proximity to restaurants, gas stations, shopping places, as well as entertainment like the casino. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Large rooms. Beds are very comfortable. Staff is excellent and manager is very professional and responsive. Easy access to interstate with lots of parking. Very relaxing and comfortable stay. Look forward to our next visit

Room tip: Rooms are large with very conformable beds
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Wow a 5 for 5 rating! Thank you so very much for that! I am very fortunate to have the staff that I have so thank you for the compliments. Please come again!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We pre-paid our hotel months before and ended up getting to the hotel at 4:00 a.m. after rain and lightning delays in New York City delayed our flight into Bangor. Frustrating to find our reservation had been closed out as a no-show and spent 30 minutes waiting in the lobby to get our room back. Very average accommodations and not particularly close to the airport.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

I would like to apologize for the delay in the check in process that you dealt with. I can't imagine how frustrated you must have been. I would like to make amends somehow so please reach out to me so that we can work something out.