My friends and I stayed here for the first time in August, 2011. We live in Moncton, NB and were flying from Bangor to Denver to pick up a tour. (It's amazing what a bargain it is for Canadians to fly from Bangor...we paid $294 including tax for our return flight which from Canada would have been almost $1000...but that is beside the point) There was a mixup with our reservation we had at another hotel the day we arrived in Bangor so we decided to try the Comfort Inn...arriving at about 10 pm. Although we were not there long (had to leave the hotel at 4:30 am to go to the airport), we found the front desk staff to be friendly and most accommodating and the room to be clean and comfortable. The room admittedly was a bit dated but we were pleased to be able to stay for the night (or part of it), leave our vehicle, and get a provided taxi to and from the airport all for $119. Because we were not able to partake in the included breakfast, the staff kindly offered muffins to take with us which I thought was a nice touch. As long as you spend one night, coming or going, you can get the Park n' Fly rate. We also intended to stay there on the way back but as our flight was arriving late and we had a very tight connection in New York, we were afraid we might not make it that day and would have to pay if we had made a reservation. The staff counselled us that at the time we were scheduled to arrive back (Sept. 7), it was not usually too busy so we should be able to get a room that night. When we arrived in Bangor the night of Sept. 7, we called the hotel and asked them to send a taxi to bring us to the hotel which they did. However, the hotel happened to be completely full that night. When we arrived, the gentleman on the desk called other hotels for us to try and get a room for the night. We ended up staying at the Econo Lodge which is a sister hotel and located off route 95 so we picked up the car keys and headed there. We paid $89 for the night there and it was clean and comfortable and offered a continental breakfast. So.... loved the Park n' Fly Package as well as the great service at Comfort Inn. I would definitley stay again in similar circumstances...it is also not far from the airport...about a five to seven minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn conveniently located by largest shopping district in Bangor, Maine. 96 Neatly appointed, nonsmoking guest rooms. Rooms all equipped with Free high speed wireless internet, in room safes and coffee makers. Fitness room on site. Pets welcome. Hotel has banquet/meeting space on site, perfect for hosting business or social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Bangor, Maine