“A New Favorite”

Timber Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #1 of 194 Restaurants in Bangor
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 33
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I have been twice to Timber, and both times we've enjoyed the experience. From the moment you walk through the door, the hospitality never ceases to surprise and impress. It's a very cozy environment, and the staff who greet you at the door are warm and inviting. Of our two experiences, our servers Sylvia and Talia very personable and professional. The menu has a good selection, the food is very tasty, and the bar has some pretty great cocktails too. It IS a little pricey, but we leave full and in a positive mood so for me, the little extra is worth the splurge once in a while.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Been here a couple of time now a always an excellent experience. Harland was my server the last time and was very attentive to my groups needs. I would recommend this place to my family, friends, and strangers!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food is good- not spectacular- but the prices are a bit much. We went for a bite before a concert and felt like for the price we should have gotten many bites more!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Julia and Jaida provided great service on the 24th of March to our party of 14. The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was great and our entire group is looking forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our family has enjoyed brunch at Timber several times. The food is always perfectly cooked. Service has been consistently good. Easter brunch featured lamb at the carving station and it was delicious! The prime rib at the carving station was also very good. The chef serving the meats was friendly and kept a sense of humor when faced with difficult people.There were some patrons complaining about "running out of ham and pork" at the carving station. How ridiculous. It's not an all you can eat buffet. The intent of the station is to feature roasted meats on a rotational basis as part of the brunch menu. There are plenty of local restaurants that feature ham or pork dinners for Easter if that's what you're looking for. We enjoyed our experience and we will return again soon. One detail item I would suggest would be including spoons and steak knives for guests who order coffee or choose to enjoy the roasted meats provided as part of the brunch menu. Otherwise don't change a thing! Thank you for sharing Easter with us!

2  Thank Doreen S

Been to Timber Kitchen and Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK