Bangor Inn & Suites
US$ 130
US$ 114
US$ 152
Travelocity
All reviewshomemade muffinssausageeggs to orderreal eggsevening snacksfree snacksgluten free optionscrackershot breakfastgreat place to staybit datedbreakfast was amazingbathroom fixturesolive gardenchain hotelsan older hotelnova scotia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed here twice for a week. They are very friendly and accommodating. All I did was ask and everything was taken care of right away. I am very safe and comfortable and I am a single female and feel safe. they have the best breakfast! It is a great deal. I will stay here anytime I am here. I see a lot people that stay here time and again. Like me. They even had and Easter egg hunt for the kid this morning!

Room Tip: I like 157
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just returned from a quick trip to Bangor and stayed here for one night. The room is a little dated but clean & comfortable. We requested a quite room and it was a nice quite night.
The breakfast in the morning was the excellent... way beyond your usual continental breakfast that you'd find at some locations. Hot eggs, sausage rounds, baked beans, diced fruit, waffles and more.
The front desk staff / breakfast staff are all excellent... they are more than happy to help.
We were very happy with this stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well this was a great place to stay, my wife and I travelling back from Florida, and we don't normally need a hotel in Bangor, as we are travelling thru midday, but due to traffic delays in the day before we were running behind so decided to stop for the night and carry on the next day. Stopped at Bangor Inn and Suites price was quite a bit cheaper than the other name brand hotels.
The rooms were very clean , bed was very comfortable and a great selection of channels on the flat screen tv.
It's and older hotel, but clean as I stated above, well lite parking lot and quiet . WiFi was hard to connect to, but once we connected was very good. Had to search for the connection which is different.
The free breakfast was the best the next morning !! My wife and I both said, best breakfast we have ever had at any hotel, eggs to order sausage, baked beans, bagels and a bigger than average yogurt . and much more to choose from.
A great place to stay . We have paid more for less at some of the big name hotels. Next time in Bangor and staying the night, I'll be booking at this hotel.
Also the staff were very friendly, the young lady cooking eggs was super pleasant !
Thanks for having us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

The room was nice but nothing out of the ordinary but breakfast was like none other. The lady there was sooo accommodating, like having your own private chef. The choices of food were just so inclusive that it was hard to decide what you wanted. It's been years since either of us had eaten a donut but their were hand made from scratch so we indulged in 1. The people there we so warm & friendly, like we'd been friends for years.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We spent the weekend in Bangor Maine and stayed at the Bangor Inn & Suites. The location is great, right off the turnpike. We had stayed there before. When we arrived, the clerk said “Would you like the same room you were in last year?”. You don’t find this in chain hotels. Very friendly folks, clean and spacious room, very comfortable bed and pillows. Full breakfast buffet in their dining room which was fresh and delicious. Coffee and snacks available all day. I love to stay at independently owned hotels. Our accommodations always meet or exceed expectations and are equal or better than any chain. It felt like I was staying with family!

Room Tip: No elevator so ask for first floor if stairs are a problem.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple