“Amazing food and amazing service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Montes International Catering and Gourmet Cafe'
Description: International and ethnic cuisine
Description: International and ethnic cuisine
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Came here to try it out after reading all the reviews, and it lived up beyond my expectations. Loved the Quinoa breakfast, and my wife loved their Crab eggs benedict. Will come back again and again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Everything I've had, the tenderloin salad, curry chicken salad, dessert and tea.. everything is delicious. Friendly staff and awesome menu. I can't wait to have a catered party, they will be my first choice!!

Reviewed 11 April 2012

They have amazing ice tea and curry chicken salad...and everything else too for that matter!

Reviewed 18 March 2012

Montes offers excellent, freshly prepared food at reasonable prices. The menu varies, both seasonally and based on international themes. The salads are outstanding. Private event meals can be arranged, and Montes also offers catering. I have always found the staff welcoming and very accommodating. I have an extensive cookbook collection, love to cook, and would rather eat at home than endure a mediocre restaurant meal. Montes has always met or exceeded my culinary standards.

1  Thank mhvag
Reviewed 3 February 2012

The food, from start to finish, is spectacular. Wonderful ambiance and meals that you won't find anywhere else. You would be crazy to miss this place.