2,285 results
All reviews black box forth road bridge retail park stylish hotel close to the airport executive room fantastic hotel reception staff one night stay reception area an overnight stay great shower cooked breakfast comfy bed fantastic stay city centre queensferry
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

only stayed the one night for early flight next morning had a nice meal in restaurant waitress was lovely thank you bridget the free taxi to airport dosnt start till 6 am which was to late for us as flight was at 7 am .we ordered a taxi which cost £23 .hotel about fifteen minutes from edinburgh airport

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Margaret C
DakotaGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Margaret C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed a convenient stop over at Dakota Edinburgh before your early morning flight. Please be advised that we have now introduced a Stay, Park and Fly package including an overnight stay at the beginning or end of your journey, car parking for a maximum of fourteen nights and transfers to and from the airport.

I'm delighted that you particularly enjoyed your dinner in our Bar and Grill and look forward to sharing your compliments with the team, especially Brigitte.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@dakotaforthbridge.co.uk to make any further reservations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent stay, with good food , nice touch on arrival at the exec lounge, with nice drinks and nibbles.
So handy for the airport and the hotel transfer 1st class.even better now that your car can remain in the hotel car park until returning from holiday.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear honeychick,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm pleased to hear that our new Stay, Park and Fly package has been well received. It is most certainly convenient for those travelling to Edinburgh Airport and what better way to start your holiday than with an overnight stay at Dakota.

I'm thrilled that you were able to experience our Dakota First Bar and Lounge and enjoyed a complimentary drink and nibbles at the beginning of your evening. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team and hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

To make your next reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on guestrelations@dakotaforthbridge.co.uk.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I needed a couple of rooms in Edinburgh. One accessible. After being unable to find what I wanted in the city, I found this little gem. THIS will now be my go to hotel for Edinburgh trips!!!!

As soon as you walk in, you know this experience will be amazing. Muted lighting and colour tones, give you a very cosy and luxurious feeling. Service was efficient and friendly. Our rooms were exceptional. With the accessible room having more than enough space. Our adjoining rooms meant the three of us could chat away while getting ready to go out.

The beds were divine.
The bathrooms gorgeous.
And if I could buy the bathroom towels I would! The bath sheet was a huge fluffy wrap of luxury. I REALLY want to buy these. I may call them back to find the supplier!!!!!

This will now be the ONLY hotel I use in Edinburgh. It’s worth the litttle trip to the city. (Train station is nearby.). Will return!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jeanette D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm thrilled to hear that Dakota will now be your 'go to' hotel when visiting Edinburgh. Great care has been taken when designing our interiors however it truly is the lighting, music and ambiance that sets such a luxurious tone when you walk through the doors. It's wonderful that your adjoining rooms were of great convenience to your party while getting ready and that you enjoyed a fantastic nights sleep in our indulgent beds. Unsurprisingly this is not the first time we have been complimented on our big, fluffy towels and I would be delighted to provide you with our supplier should you wish to contact me directly on guestrelations@dakotahotels.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked here for the 15/09/2018 as we had tickets for the barnardos yourview2018 event where we were able to go to the top of the forth rail bridge. I booked this hotel as I knew it’s connection to David Coulthard & my husbands love of F1. The place looks amazing, very stylish. Bedrooms were clean most importantly. The restaurant was very swish. The staff were super attentive & definitely went the extra mile to make our dining experience personal. Could not fault the waiting staff at all. We did find the prices a bit expensive & the menu limited for fussy eaters like myself. But the staff made it worth the extra pennies. I hope they all feel very proud. Coming from the catering industry myself, the little touches were extremely appreciated & duly noted. Well done.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear missfinsta,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Although David Coulthard parted ways with Dakota a number of years ago, it's wonderful to hear that this stay was extra special for your husband because of the connection. I'm delighted that you liked the design of the hotel and found your room to be clean and comfortable.

I'm also thrilled that our Chefs were able to cater to your personal taste and that our team in the Grill left such a lasting impression. They will indeed be very proud of the compliments you have shared and I look forward to passing them on.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and would ask that you contact me directly on guestrelations@dakotaforthbridge.co.uk to make any further reservations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was fortunate to be upgraded and my room was spacious and quiet with an excellent shower room, great bed, big TV and lots of extras including water and crisps. The air-conditioning was not working and help was immediately sent for and another room offered when the problem was not solved. Windows open anyway so it was not an issue. Good restaurant too. Very helpful friendly staff and have no hesitation in recommending this first rate hotel. Shall definitely stay again and try other Dakota hotels too.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Jane R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed a complimentary upgrade into one of our Executive rooms and made full use of their fantastic features they have to offer. I would however like to apologise again for the inconvenience cause by the fault in your air conditioning. I greatly appreciate your understanding and will be certain to share you compliments with the team on their handling of the situation.

I look forward to welcoming you back and would ask that you contact me directly on guestrelations@dakotaforthbridge.co.uk to make any future reservations. I would also be delighted to assist with any queries you may have on our sister hotels in Glasgow and Leeds.