Whenever we visit this restaurant the staff always has smiles on their faces and they are all polite and willing to go the extra mile to serve us. We have not had a bad customer experience at this restaurant in our over five years of patronage.
1) The order is always accurate
2) The food is served at the right temperature
3) The tea (both sweet and unsweet) is always fresh
4) The bathrooms are well-maintained
5) The staff is welcoming and accommodating
6) Wonderful restaurant decor
1) I keep forgetting my Raising Cane's discount card (not their fault)
2) The music can get a little loud (I"d rather have no music while enjoying my meal)
3) The drive-thru lane is narrow and a little difficult to navigate
The staff appears to be composed of mainly young locals. They are so professional and mild-mannered it is such a refreshing breath of fresh air to know that great customer service still exists in some semi-fast food restaurants.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.