“Amazing Staff, Amazing Food”
Review of Raising Cane's

Raising Cane's
Ranked #13 of 144 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Whenever we visit this restaurant the staff always has smiles on their faces and they are all polite and willing to go the extra mile to serve us. We have not had a bad customer experience at this restaurant in our over five years of patronage.

The Good
-------------
1) The order is always accurate
2) The food is served at the right temperature
3) The tea (both sweet and unsweet) is always fresh
4) The bathrooms are well-maintained
5) The staff is welcoming and accommodating
6) Wonderful restaurant decor

The Bad
-----------
1) I keep forgetting my Raising Cane's discount card (not their fault)
2) The music can get a little loud (I"d rather have no music while enjoying my meal)
3) The drive-thru lane is narrow and a little difficult to navigate

The staff appears to be composed of mainly young locals. They are so professional and mild-mannered it is such a refreshing breath of fresh air to know that great customer service still exists in some semi-fast food restaurants.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I am very disappointed with the service of this Canes location. This was my first experience at this location and it will be the last. The employee tried to rush us through our order and then not only was the extra sauce missing after she said it was in there the food was old. I am used to excellent customer service and fresh hot chicken, not dried out rubber. When passing through this area at night I would never recommend stopping here.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Love the toasted bread. The cane's sauce is good, but a lil bit too spicy for me. I have to be careful with the foods I eat due to my acid reflux. Their chicken is soft, and tender. Their fries are fresh and hot.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have certainly plenty of chicken franchises on the market. A new one I tried was Raising Cane's. When I saw the size of the chicken finger sandwich I was floored! Packed with chicken, lettuce and a tasty sauce, this was a real winner. We have a new "sheriff" in town and this one means business.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

My boys and I ate there today. Very good and fresh. Great sauce. Great atmosphere. Very good food!!!

Been to Raising Cane's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK