“Not the service I am used to”
Review of Raising Cane's

Raising Cane's
Ranked #13 of 144 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I am very disappointed with the service of this Canes location. This was my first experience at this location and it will be the last. The employee tried to rush us through our order and then not only was the extra sauce missing after she said it was in there the food was old. I am used to excellent customer service and fresh hot chicken, not dried out rubber. When passing through this area at night I would never recommend stopping here.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Love the toasted bread. The cane's sauce is good, but a lil bit too spicy for me. I have to be careful with the foods I eat due to my acid reflux. Their chicken is soft, and tender. Their fries are fresh and hot.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have certainly plenty of chicken franchises on the market. A new one I tried was Raising Cane's. When I saw the size of the chicken finger sandwich I was floored! Packed with chicken, lettuce and a tasty sauce, this was a real winner. We have a new "sheriff" in town and this one means business.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

My boys and I ate there today. Very good and fresh. Great sauce. Great atmosphere. Very good food!!!

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I love this food, and service BUT it needs a variety on the menu. Suggestion...still focus on chicken but a variety of side items would be a plus.