“Mixed review”

El Azteca
Ranked #95 of 140 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Or family of 5 went here on a lady minutes whim while traveling through on vacation. It is pretty authentic. The prices are good. I would go elsewhere and try something else just because of the families tastes. I had fajitas and have had much better, my wife had tacos of three kinds including barbacoa and again I've had better. Not bad, decent, but not great. The tamales were very good.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I admit it. I LOVE good Mexican food. And I've eaten at most of the Mexican restaurants in this area. In my opinion, there are none better than El Azteca. The preparation is fast and accurate, the taste is delicious, the price reasonable, and the servers nice and friendly. I would have a difficult time finding something to recommend El Azteca to improve; it is all great already!

Reviewed 15 August 2012 via mobile

Not the best Mexican food in Monroe. Maybe it will get better once it has been open for awhile. However the salsa was pretty good...

Been to El Azteca? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK