“Consistently good”

Chile Verde Incorporated
Ranked #46 of 145 Restaurants in West Monroe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We choose to return to this Mexican restaurant because it is consistent. Quality is good, portion size is nice, and the chips are generally hot. The service is good, and the servers are always nice.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Have tried all the other Mexican Restaurants in area but this is the one we continue to return to. They have the best Margarita in town. The food is always consistent and good. Great Service.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Come see for yourself. Friendly staff, great food, drinks and free ice cream cone!
Fresh salsa and chips (all you can eat) generous servings.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Was a big let down. The service was really good and attentive, the food wasnt good. Everything seemed to canned or covered in cheese.

Not as good as other Tex-Mex restaurants in the area. Its doesnt have the fresh taste needed with this type of food.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Never going back to this place. There was a long and kinky strand of hair in the VERY FIRST BITE of my meal. When I informed the fellow at the front counter, he asked if I told my server. I told him that I hadn't, and before I could tell him why I hadn't told the server, he had already shrugged his shoulders and began immediately acting as if I wasn't standing there explaining that someone in the kitchen was shedding into the food. Not even so much as an apology, all he was concerned with was why I didn't tell my server (because he only returned to our table once after the food was delivered), and taking my money. Rude, crude, hairy food dudes. ACK! STAY AWAY!

Date of visit: January 2016