“Love it”

Add it.
Taco Bandido
Ranked #66 of 141 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

This place is amazing. Love going in here and feeling like I'm part of the family. Very good staff and the best tacos in town!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

This is now known in my family as my place because I am slightly obsessed with it. I love it so much and eat it enough that the staff knows my order when I walk in. Cheap and delicious.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Taco Bandido is fast food done well. The meat is well-seasoned and high quality. The shells, sauce, guac, cheese and produce are all fresh and delicious. The service and management are genuinely friendly. The prices are budget-friendly. I consider this a local gem on the fast food scene.

1  Thank SaltyVeruca