“Friday Night Dinner”
Review of El Sombrero

El Sombrero
Ranked #90 of 141 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 22 October 2016

My sister told me and my husband that she hadn't eaten all day long. She suggested this amazing Mexican Restaurant. We enter the restaurant. We were greeted by the hostess with a smile and a great booth. Our waiter was very sweet and got our order in. He also immediately kept refreshing our drinks and salsa and chips. The salsa was fresh and yummy. When our food came out it was hot and fresh. My sister and me had the #70 and my husband had #40. Overall, Great Food, Great Service, and very affordable.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Food & price is OK. But service? Probably the laziest waiters ever. More interested in themselves than customers. Will not stop again.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Yes it is not strict Tex Mex like you can get in San Antonio or Houston. It is very good for a sleepy little town in NE La. I had the Chorizo Fajita and my spouse had the pork chops. Everything tasted great and was served hot. Our server (Cammi) was very attentive and I was pleasantly surprised when the manager even stopped by briefly to see how our meal tasted and if the service was good. Thumbsup! See you next time!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Great waiter, they were a little busy but not alot of loud noise, so we enjoyed visiting with family

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Atmosphere was good as was the food. Our waiter was not so nice with us which was disappointing. Prices were reasonable.