“Bad service worse food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Our son and his girlfriend carried us out to supper. The service was very bad then the food came out. The chicken queso tasted like cardboard, the ribs were horrible the steak taste like rubber. Went to bathroom and the toilet holer was hanging by one screw. Very bad do not recommend.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Come here every few weeks for lunch. Usually quick with good food and great economical lunch choices. Today I had an issue with my fries being cold and steal bread for my turkey sandwich. I complained! A manager came over named Brandon. You better give this guy a raise Chilis! He was super friendly and understanding! Never questioned it.. He just made it right!! He personally delivered my replacement meal which was perfect.. he also come over several more times to make sure all was ok.. very attentive! He's definitely building your brand!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Generally not a fan of this chain establishment but on way to move my son back in at college. This seemed like the best place to get a salad in the area.

Everyone in my family really like the chain so they did not have any objections. Each person ordered something different and the orders came out perfect and very tasty.

If in the area you should stop in and try it for yourself.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We were in transit to Destin and it was time to take a break. Everyone was hungry and we decided to eat at Applebee's. We consisted of 6 adults/ 3 kids. The service and food was great!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife and I along with another couple went out to eat on 6/3/2017at 8:15 pm. We were seated right away and ordered within 10 minutes our food arrived 55 minutes later. I took one bite of my food and found it to be cold. I sent the food back and ask them to just warm it up so the cheese would melt. My wife and friends finished eating and I still had not my food back. I ask the manager to take my dinner off of the ticket since everyone was finished eating and ready to leave. I got an Eye roll and a ok and was brought the ticket. I hope I never have to grace the doors again.

Thank Steven T. L