All reviews huge room new orleans would stay again walmart louisiana refrigerator
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I stayed here for two nights before cruising from the Port of Orleans. The Inn is small but easy to get to from the Interstate. There are plenty of eating places nearby as well as several shopping areas. The clerk was friendly and professional and found my reservation without hesitation. This is a place you will either love or dislike. I am a frequent traveler and this place more than met my needs. The rooms are large, tiny bathroom, and plenty of parking. It was clean inside and out and I would not hesitate to stay there again in the future. I found this place was a bargain and an example of an owner doing things right.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor overlooking the roadway and shopping center. I had no issues with any outside noises from traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Kamlesh P, General Manager at Euro Inn and Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Dear Guest
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and staff. while you were with us. we totally agree, our location is very convenient, with lot's off dining & shopping options that don't require you to drive. We look forward to seeing you when you're back in the area.It's our pleasure to make your stay an enjoyable one, every time you come stay with us.We look forward to your your next visit

Warmest Regards,
Kamlesh P
GM

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I am single, retired and on a bit of a budget. When I travel to a place like New Orleans what I want are the sights, sounds and ,of course, the food! I don't need a $200-300/nite room and would prefer to spend that money on the good stuff. I just want a clean cozy room to spend the night so Euro fits the bill well for me and is only about 15 minutes from the French Quarter. They are not set up for breakfast, ergo the 4 stars, but you do get a microwave and frige if you like Jimmy Dean's sausage/biscuits (you supply) - they do have coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard Z
Kamlesh P, General Manager at Euro Inn and Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Dear Richard Z
I truly appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you found our hotel's accommodations to your satisfaction. The feedback you provided will assist us with our continuous effort to provide an excellent experience for all of our guest.Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Kind Regards,
KEN P.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

It was a bargain at the moment, considering our choices were limited. If I had to I'd stay there again. The rooms are exceptionally clean, a little old but nevertheless they were very very clean. I would definitely recommend The Euro Inn to my friends and family if they're in Slides.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for leaving a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are so pleased that you found our hotel accommodating and we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We strive to provide the up most service to all of our guest and we look forward to providing you with the same level of service in the future.We hope to become your go to hotel whenever you are in the area again. Thanks for being our valued guest!

KEN P.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Road Trip getting late so Booked a night here.Parking Full but got a spot Management had reservation all ready for us & very nice & helpful .King Size room lots of room everything was good ~ Didn't get a chance for breakfast cause we had to hit the road early ~ Lots of restraunts near by.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Kamlesh P, General Manager at Euro Inn and Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Thank you for leaving a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are so pleased that you found our hotel accommodating and we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We strive to provide the up most service to all of our guest and we look forward providing you with the same level of service in the future. Again thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Furniture is dated but the room and bathroom were spacious & clean, the staff was very nice, and the place felt quiet and safe. It is also located in a good spot close to multiple shopping centers and restaurants. Excellent value and good economical choice.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Sean B
Kamlesh P, General Manager at Euro Inn and Suites Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

We are so glad that you choose our hotel during your trip to New Orleans. We strive everyday to provide exceptional service and accommodations to all of our guest, and we are pleased to have been able to serve you. We hope to become your hotel whenever you visit our great city. Feedback from our guest is very important to us. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to accommodating your lodging needs in the future!We appreciate the compliments and the comments regarding furniture where can improve. We hope to see you again.