“Amazing”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Slidell
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Valerie and her staff are amazing. I've stayed at hotels around the world but have never felt so at home. From the time I arrived and the maid stopped to help me with my bag, to the cheerful hello you get from everyone there, to the special effort made to help our international students get the flavor of the local culture, we just love the place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank CJKGof9
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2013

Thank you for taking time to submit a review for the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I appreciate your choice in staying here while in the Slidell area.
The staff understands the importance of great customer service, and I’m thrilled you enjoyed your stay here. The hotel offers fantastic complimentary amenities including the Suite Start Breakfast daily, Welcome Home Reception Monday – Thursday, Business Center, Fitness Center and more!

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We stayed in Slidell as a matter of choice and we were glad that we did. We were impressed with the staff and their hard work and friendliness. They went beyond the call of duty to make us feel comfortable during our 8 day stay and answered our every need eagerly with a smile. The breakfast and evening meal was very good. In all honesty we will schedule another visit to see our new found friends soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank VanceH_12

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Best Homewood ever. All should take after this one. Exceptional! Great staff as well. Beyond clean.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Wassanga

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I just finished a five night stay here while attending the final four. I agree with all the great reviews about this hotel, friendly workers, good breakfast, beautiful rooms. If you need to stay in Slidell, LA, definitely stay here! My only regret, and this is no fault of the hotel, is that I should have payed the extra money and stayed in New Orleans because each day, my wife and I would have to drive 45 mins just to get to New Orleans.

Room Tip: Stay in an upper room; Had room on first floor ... could here the stomping and the kitchen chairs be...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SD_Parrotheads
Homewood2010, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you very much for taking time to submit a review for the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I hope you enjoyed all the Final Four games and festivities.
I appreciate the compliments for the hotel, and hope that if you travel to the Slidell area again, you will stay with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

We traveled from Puerto Rico and chose another hotel which was horrible, we changed to this hotel and it truly saved our vacation. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, we were greeted with a smile and a great managers reception, where we got to relax and enjoy the hotel. Breakfasts were great, got us ready for our days. The rooms were clean, big and comfortable. We were assisted with tourist attractions and reservations for tours. The staff went out of their way to please us, and that makes a very big difference. Definitely, will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank elenasil

Thanks for taking time to submit a review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell. I'm so glad to know that your vacation was saved when you changed hotels to stay here! Thank you for the wonderful compliments about the food and beverage offered, spacious suites and helpful staff.
I hope that if you travel to the area again you and your family with stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Slidell!